COMPLEX GAME ANALYSIS WITH MATEJ LIPTAK
Don’t miss out on a unique opportunity for a complex game analysis under supervision of Slovak Fed Cup captain Matej Liptak (former coach of Daniela Hantuchova, Dominika Cibulkova, Petra Kvitova, Karol Beck, Lukas Lacko, and many others).
The duration of tennis analysis lasts can last minimum two days up to one week, depending on your choice.
The analysis includes:
- Analysis of tennis strokes and your game
- Identification of player’s personal game
- Identification of mistakes and how to properly get rid of technical shortcomings
- Recommendation regarding future practice and tournament plans
- Planning future analysis and focus on proper player’s growth
It is a unique opportunity to push the player into the correct direction, so he would be able to practice and create a game according to his age.
We recommend the analysis every 2-3 months in order for the player to get ready under the supervision of Matej Liptak with whom he will be able to consult every step in the future.
Based on this cooperation, player’s profile will be formed and worked on strong and weak sides.
The two-day analysis will include:
- Two-phased practice
- Fitness testing
The result of this at least two-day analysis will include a complex report about player’s technical game style + very specific recommendation for the future.